Monday, January 15, 2007

I can't believe I am actually doing this!

Well, along with a lot of things I have wanted to start doing more of in my "new" life, journaling or writing has never been one of them. My wonderful, beautiful, talented sister has always had the artisitic edge on my me...she still does. However, many times in my life, people have always commented to me "if only you could write a book on what goes through your mind". While my attention span may not ever allow that, so a blog seems like a very practical way to make these 2 or 3 people's dreams come true.

WARNING: I am not promising this will be interesting or even good. But considering I am a random, single, girl living in Dallas Texas...I am thinking this may prove to be a little more productive than other things I could be doing.

You may consider this a reality blog for a very average, as far as EVERYTHING goes, girl's life. I feel like we always hear about the beautiful, the rich, or even the ugly, and the poor. Am I right??? I mean, what about the average?? I am here to represent them. The people who don't always have something "cool" to do. The people who don't always capture people's attention. The folks who have every intention of eating right and working out. Basically, the people who don't really have it bad, but don't really have it good. Enough said...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, thats some really great stuff. i think you may also have a future in the writing business...if the whole flute thing doesnt work out. catch up with you later